Planning an event for your student organization? Here’s a handy checklist to review before you start the process.
- Is your student organization registered with Central Student Government or SOAS?
- Does your organization have enough funds deposited in SOAS?
- Are you an authorized signer for the accounts?
- What is the date and time of the event?
- If you need to prepare the space, at what time do you needs to have access to the room?
- How many people are expected to attend?
- How many tables and chairs do you need? How would you like them arranged?
- Do you understand the decoration and posting guidelines?
- Do you plan to serve food and/or drinks?
- Do you have a clear understanding of food and alcohol policies?
- Do you have any special requests? For instance, do you need tablecloths or skirting, A/V equipment, easels, etc.?
When you’re ready, fill out the inquiry form below to get the process started.
Your responses below are saved as you go along. If you close the page and come back later, your responses will be restored unless you clear them.