Rehearsal Dinners and More
No need to restrict your wedding festivities to the day of. Consider the Michigan League or Union for:
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal or Couples Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Day-after Wedding Brunch (A lovely touch for your out-of-town guests)
- Anniversary Celebrations
Marry in The Morning
Here are some good reasons to consider a.m. nuptials:
- Saturday evening venues book up quickly. Not so with Saturday or Sunday mornings. The Michigan Union and the Michigan League offer lower room rates as well as lower food/beverage minimums.
- Dress up breakfast foods or choose a more traditional champagne brunch. How elegant.
- The right venue filled with natural morning light is stunning. Not to mention the photos.
- If you want to go ultra-formal, consider a morning coat and top hat for the groom. Or get casual. There are no rules for a morning wedding.
- Dance! If you want to dance, go for it. This is your day.
Let It Snow
Have you considered a winter wedding? Ask us about our food and beverage minimums. They’re lower from November through April!
- What is more dramatic than a velvet wedding dress? Or a gown trimmed with faux fur?
- Décor. Evergreens? Birch branches or white twinkle lights? Holly berries? Red ribbon? White linens and our red velvet chairs? Simply. Stunning.
- Winter white with gold chiavari chairs. Need we say more?
- Consider a canopy of stars or snowflakes using light effects. (The arched ceiling at the Michigan League is especially beautiful!)
- Trays and trays of holiday cookies. So sweet.
- And ice carvings. Of course.