M|Tax Seminars 2018 Summer Series
Get a jump on tax planning! Just $119!
Tax Cut and Jobs Act Seminar Public Law No. 155-97
With special emphasis on Code Section 199A
Deduction of Qualified Business Income of Pass-Through Entities
Tuesday, June 19
Ann Arbor, Weber’s Inn
Wednesday, June 27
Sterling Heights, Century Banquet Center
8:00 a.m to Noon
Continental breakfast included.
Earn up to 4 CPE/CE credits.
Who should attend?
S-Corps, Partnerships, Professional Practices and other business entities
What to bring:
Don’t forget your laptop or tablet!
What You’ll Learn:
• How and when your clients will qualify for the new tax rates.
• Principle changes to the tax code: Eligibility, income thresholds, W2 wages and capital investment limits
• Short years, changes, mergers and acquisitions: Timing and implications of change
• Qualified property: Types of businesses and real estate
• Limitation formulas: Combined qualified income
• Question and Answer Session
Jim Sullivan is the president and founder of Accounting & Tax Solutions, a full-service accounting firm that has served more than 2,000 clients, from large corporations to individuals. Jim has been the primary instructor for University of Michigan Tax Seminars for over 15 years and, with his compelling presentations, instructs 700+ tax professionals each year.