Campus Day 2017: Confirmation
We are delighted you’re joining us for Campus Day! Review the follow-up info below to get the most out of your visit.
Details About Your Visit
- Registration is between 7:30 – 8:40 am in the Michigan Union. Look for directional signs.
- Dress casually. Wear comfortable shoes for walking and warm clothes. Average winter temperatures in Ann Arbor range from 23°F to 48°F. Please dress appropriately for the weather. You will spend time walking outside.
During your stay, feel free to visit local museums, galleries, libraries, recreational facilities, shops, and restaurants. Visitor and lodging information is available online at the Ann Arbor Conventions and Visitors Bureau and the Michigan League websites.
Schedule of Events & Afternoon Appointments
The schedule of events for the day differs for each program—find your school below for a full schedule of events.
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Art & Design
- Literature, Science and the Arts (Michigan League; April 7 only)
- Literature, Science and the Arts (Michigan Union)
- Music, Theatre & Dance
Directions & Parking
The Michigan Union is located at 530 S State St.
Parking for Campus Day is available in the public parking structure on Maynard Street, between William Street and Liberty Street, just a short distance from the Michigan Union. We recommend you park in this structure. Validation of up to eight hours in the Maynard Parking Structure is available on the day of your visit. Please bring your parking stub to the Michigan Union at the time of check-in to receive a validation stamp.
Additional time beyond eight hours will be charged the normal rate of $1.20/hour. Validation is only valid for the Maynard Parking Structure. The University of Michigan is not responsible for any tickets issued for parking in restricted spaces or any other areas on campus or in Ann Arbor.