COVID-19 and Public Health-Informed Event Planning Policies
The University of Michigan aims to deliver its mission while protecting the health and safety of our campus and minimizing the potential spread of disease within our community.
- All in-person event attendees will need to take the ResponsiBLUE Screening Check and receive a green result before entering any U-M building.
- Face coverings are required indoors on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place, including increased hand sanitizing stations throughout facilities.
- All groups and all event guests are expected to act in a manner that demonstrates respect and consideration for the health and safety of all persons within the Facilities.
- There may be more policies impacting events under the current orders. Please check here for up to date guidelines.
The primary group contact must collect and keep accurate attendance records of participation at in-person events. Event organizers must keep attendance lists on file for at least 30 days following an event/program/meeting/etc.