Campus Day 2017
The Campus Day program is a great way for students to tour campus, gather information, and have their questions answered by students, faculty, and staff before they make their final college choice.
Registering for Campus Day
Registration fees for Campus Day are:
|Student and 1 Accompanying Person||$30|
|Student and 2 Accompanying Persons||$35|
There are some important details to know before you register:
- Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- Registration will not be accepted by phone.
- Registrations will be accepted from admitted students only.
- Registration forms must be received at least 10 days prior to your planned date of attendance.
- Campus Day fees are non-refundable.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided and are included in the fee.
Select the school or college to which you have been admitted to proceed with the Campus Day online registration. You will be prompted to create a secure login and password. Please make sure you have your University of Michigan ID number and a credit card to complete the process.
- College of Architecture
- School of Art & Design
- College of Engineering
- College of Interarts
- School of Kinesiology
- College of Literature, Science and the Arts (including Honors College and the Residential College)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance
- School of Nursing
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive the rest of the details about your visit to U-M.